I have created this blog to place some of important things on it for my personal use and also to help others. Now a days I am doing job as Software Engineer in a company. I have completed my graduation in Computer Science from University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan.
Search This Blog
HOW TO REMOVE ALL JDK FROM UBUNTU
Following command will remove all JDK versions from your computer in UBUNTU
sudo apt-get purge openjdk-*
In case if above code help you then please leave a comment for its authenticity to others.
Above problem occur when you have not added a group (of which User try to login) in your local policy login. To resolve the issue, follow the steps,
Log in as the administrator on the server, then start the Group Policy Management Editor by running the gpmc.msc command from PowerShell or the Command Line window.
1. In the Group Policy Management window on the left hand side, select Group Policy Management.
2. Click to expand the Forest tree node. 3. Click Domains. 4. Select your domain name. 5. Click Group Policy Objects.
6. In the right-hand window, double-click Default Domain Controllers Policy. 7. Right-click Default Domain Controllers Policy and Select Edit. 8. In the Group Policy Management Editor window, click Default Domain Controllers Policy. 9. Click Computer Configuration, and then click Policies. 10. Click Windows Settings, and then click Security Settings.
11. Click Local Policies and then click User Rights Assignments. 12. In the right pane, click Allow log on locally.
In my case, this error pertains to Oracle Merge query. After 30 minutes of time wastage and a lot of hunting on different forums, I come to know that where and why was my merge query throwing exception.
I was giving multiple criteria in ON clause of merge query, and was also trying to update a column which I have mentioned in ON clause. Once I remove that column from update clause of merge query, it executed successfully.
I hope that this will also works for you.
In case if this post help you, then please comment on it.
Yesterday, I start SQL Server 2005 and try to connect with sa user but was enable to connect with the 'sa' user and got this error:
Cannot use the special principal 'sa' (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 15405)After doing some google, I found out the solution which I am sharing so that others can get all the possible solutions from this article. The titled message mean that your sa user is disabled. To enable it, you have to follow below mentioned steps:1) you have to change the authentication mode: go to Management Studio and open Object Explorer. Connect to your server and right-click on the server name, then select Properties. Go to Security tab and under Server Authentication select "SQL Server and Windows Authentication Mode".2) Also, after you follow the directions above, you will also need to explicitly enable the sa account as well. Go to Security->Logins. Right-click on the "sa" account, select "Properties". In the list on the lef…