- Just create a new Crystal report and call it “mainpage.rpt”.
- Now add formula field and name it what you like. I am giving it name “mainTotal”
- Edit “mainTotal” formula field and write in it shared numbervar x; [note: you can take any type like Boolean , etc.]
- Now, add a sub-report in main report and also create a formula fields.[Repeat step 2 and 3]
- Now switch to main report again.
- Right click on sub-report. You will see in menu option “Change Subreport Links”. Click on it.
- Bring that “mainTotal” field in “fields to link” and uncheck checkbox having “Select data in subrport based on field”.
- Press OK Button.
Log in as the administrator on the server, then start the Group Policy Management Editor by running the gpmc.msc command from PowerShell or the Command Line window. 1. In the Group Policy Management window on the left hand side, select Group Policy Management. 2. Click to expand the Forest tree node.
3. Click Domains.
4. Select your domain name.
5. Click Group Policy Objects. 6. In the right-hand window, double-click Default Domain Controllers Policy.
7. Right-click Default Domain Controllers Policy and Select Edit.
8. In the Group Policy Management Editor window, click Default Domain Controllers Policy.
9. Click Computer Configuration, and then click Policies.
10. Click Windows Settings, and then click Security Settings. 11. Click Local Policies and then click User Rights Assignments.
12. In the right pane, click Allow log on locally. 12. Cli…