Friday, October 19, 2012
I was giving multiple criteria in ON clause of merge query, and was also trying to update a column which I have mentioned in ON clause. Once I remove that column from update clause of merge query, it executed successfully.
I hope that this will also works for you.
In case if this post help you, then please comment on it.
If you read subjected error message carefully, it tells you that you are accessing an object as function which is not a function at all.
In my case, I mistakenly access window.href as a function. for example, I wrote it as
which is wrong and that is why it was not functioning properly in chrome. The correct method is
I hope that after reading my post, you will able to understand that where you are doing mistake and correct it.
If this post help you then post your comments so that others can also consider this as a worth information.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure resources was correctly embedded or linked into assembly at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
1) Check Project Namespace by going to properties of project. (Right click on project and select properties)
2) Resources.resx file in Properties folder of project might not contain same name which you mentioned in project namespace.
3) Remove all files from "bin" folder inside project and re-build your project again.
All methods I tried, but of no use.... Then I find out that I include following two folders which were excluded from project and these were
out of that when I again exclude obj folder from my project. It start work fine. This solution worked for me and I hope that it will also help you.
If this solution help you then please write your comments so that other find it as a valuable content.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
1) Stop IIS Server (type inetmgr.exe in run command)
2) Locate httpd.config file (default path is C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.2.21\conf)
3) Locate below lines
and change them with
Save httpd.config file and restart wamp services. You can see that it will be now changed into green color.
Please comment if this post is helpful for you.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Cannot use the special principal 'sa' (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 15405)
After doing some google, I found out the solution which I am sharing so that others can get all the possible solutions from this article.
The titled message mean that your sa user is disabled. To enable it, you have to follow below mentioned steps:
1) you have to change the authentication mode: go to Management Studio and open Object Explorer. Connect to your server and right-click on the server name, then select Properties. Go to Security tab and under Server Authentication select "SQL Server and Windows Authentication Mode".2) Also, after you follow the directions above, you will also need to explicitly enable the sa account as well. Go to Security->Logins. Right-click on the "sa" account, select "Properties". In the list on the left, select "Status" and under "Login" on the right, make sure "Enable" is selected.
3) exec sp_changedbowner 'sa','true' in query editor after selecting the database whom you want to assign user sa.
4) You can also change the password of sa (it's better to change the password).
After performing all above mentioned changes, Exit with SQL Management Studio. Restart Sql Service from services.msc.
Open Management Studio again and try to login "sa". Hopefully, it works. Enjoy!
(Please comment if it work for you).