Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure resources was correctly embedded or linked into assembly at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
1) Check Project Namespace by going to properties of project. (Right click on project and select properties)
2) Resources.resx file in Properties folder of project might not contain same name which you mentioned in project namespace.
3) Remove all files from "bin" folder inside project and re-build your project again.
All methods I tried, but of no use.... Then I find out that I include following two folders which were excluded from project and these were
out of that when I again exclude obj folder from my project. It start work fine. This solution worked for me and I hope that it will also help you.
If this solution help you then please write your comments so that other find it as a valuable content.