Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure resources was correctly embedded or linked into assembly at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

I have some images on button and icons on form and the above message display whenever there is any image try to assign to a button or icon to a form. I have wasted my one day just to find out what I made wrong with my desktop application during uploading it on Visual Source Safe and was amazed when I found it. During this time, I read solutions on different sites and blogs which I am writing below but this does not resolve the issue.

1) Check Project Namespace by going to properties of project. (Right click on project and select properties)

2) Resources.resx file in Properties folder of project might not contain same name which you mentioned in project namespace.

3) Remove all files from "bin" folder inside project and re-build your project again.

All methods I tried, but of no use.... Then I find out that I include following two folders which were excluded from project and these were

1) Bin
2) Obj

out of that when I again exclude obj folder from my project. It start work fine. This solution worked for me and I hope that it will also help you.

If this solution help you then please write your comments so that other find it as a valuable content.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Memon

I really appreciate your notes. The 1st one helped my problem.

Thank you dear brother.

Majed A.

Docker Tutorial

 I have listed all the necessary commands of Docker below. In case if any is missing or if any improvement required, please share in comment...