Log in as the administrator on the server, then start the Group Policy Management Editor by running the gpmc.msc command from PowerShell or the Command Line window. 1. In the Group Policy Management window on the left hand side, select Group Policy Management. 2. Click to expand the Forest tree node.
3. Click Domains.
4. Select your domain name.
5. Click Group Policy Objects. 6. In the right-hand window, double-click Default Domain Controllers Policy.
7. Right-click Default Domain Controllers Policy and Select Edit.
8. In the Group Policy Management Editor window, click Default Domain Controllers Policy.
9. Click Computer Configuration, and then click Policies.
10. Click Windows Settings, and then click Security Settings. 11. Click Local Policies and then click User Rights Assignments.
12. In the right pane, click Allow log on locally. 12. Cli…