Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OUTLOOK CANNOT CONNECT TO YOUR OUTGOING SMTP EMAIL SERVER.

Dear Friends,

I am using MS OUTLOOK for my Email. It was working fine but since last day it is giving me an error.

"Outlook can not connect to your outgoing SMTP E-mail server. If you continue to recieve this message contact your Administrator or ISP Provider."


After digging long hours I get some solutions.

1) Change smtp port from 25 to 587.

OR

2) create the account again.

OR

3) Check Firewalls either they are not creating the problem.

OR

4) If any of the above options is not working then contact to your ISP Provider. Either they have block the SMTP address from their side. Ask them to allow your SMTP to send E-mails.

In my case the fourth option works.

I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

Wish you all the best............

No comments:

Docker Tutorial

 I have listed all the necessary commands of Docker below. In case if any is missing or if any improvement required, please share in comment...